Introducing Sock Brand – Jemsox
Socks are items of clothing that are often taken for granted, typically based on functionality rather than style. However, homegrown brand Jemsox decided to turn this common notion on its head with its huge range of exceptionally designed socks. Please continue reading to find out more in my latest blog post feature.
Jemsox has a long-running history in the sock trade, offering seemingly endless amounts of different styles and designs to keep your feet happy. The brand was established in 1970, is based in Tugby, Leicestershire, and is a proud family-run business in its 3rd generation. They continually up their game, offering exciting and often innovative features in their newest sock releases.
The brand currently offers five unique ranges in its collection –
- Recycled Rib – Simple yet classic and constructed using pre/post recycled yarns and plastic bottles (to satisfy sustainability and eco-friendly construction).
- Organic Cotton – One of their main collections, with various colours and patterns to choose from in the range.
- Organic Cotton With Comfort Welt – The latest collection for Autumn/Winter boasts the same excellent quality as the standard organic cotton yet includes an additional comfort well for extra comfort and blood circulation.
- Zero Carbon – The newest range in the Jemsox family. These socks are made entirely in a factory that uses wind turbines to create electricity, which also has a high HIGG Index rate. The fabric used in these socks is Tencel, which is super soft and very similar to bamboo.
- Wiggle step – This is one of the brand’s larger collections, offering over 60 different designs. Many are cool, often quirky, but all are fashionable in their own way! Each style is available in two lengths – standard and shorter sneaker lengths.
Are you a fan of the Jemsox brand? Are you into printed and patterned designs for socks, or are you more of a plain and simple kind of sock lover?